Plan your own conversation
… with your organization, your social entrepreneurship network, or your church or faith group.
We welcome any creative communal process that inspires fresh practical ways to be community together and that stirs impetus for social change – to do better and more fulfilling work in the world.
“If there is anything I have learned about men & women, it is that there is a deeper spirit of altruism than is ever evident. Just as the rivers we see are minor compared to the underground streams, so, too, the idealism that is visible is minor compared to what people carry in their hearts unreleased or scarcely released. Mankind is waiting and longing for those who can accomplish the task of untying what is knotted, and bringing these underground waters to the surface.”
Let Stonehaven Be Your Muse
– for small community events – available for your board meetings, mini conferences, visioning /planning events for groups up to about 15 people.
– for personal day retreats for individuals or small groups – have your own private room, indoor meeting rooms and the use of the garden for a day or weekend events.
Stonehaven Inspired Ventures
We imagine an emerging network of “Stonehaven Inspired Ventures” or enterprise collaboratives … locally and globally. Stay tuned.
We invite friends on the commons to bring your longings and deep wisdom.
- - Learn together how to be better citizens of this planet.
- - Sit in the circle with us – discover the power of synergy
- - Build the growing network of like-minded people
- - Dream with us!
“…to educate and inspire individuals everywhere to bring forth a thriving, just and sustainable world.”